Friday, February 4, 2011

Foodless Friday: Recipe Index

While my husband is not quite finished with his thesis, I will be coming back from my minimal posting. I am not going to be back to my complete posting schedule, nor will anything but my menu posts and the poll winner recipe post be consistent, but I will be posting a bit more than I have been.

The real reason I'm writing today is to let you all know that I now have working Recipe Indexes. You can find them on the right side of this blog. (Under the ad and under the blog links will be links for the Photo Directory.) I have three different Indexes:

Dinner Recipes
Dessert Recipes  and
Breakfast / Snack Recipes

I will be adding a Side Dishes index as well (hopefully by the end of the month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.