Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Treats: Twinkie Cupcakes with Strawberries

My husband told me that instead of a great meal this Valentine's day he wanted me to just focus on dessert and make whatever for dinner. Of course I didn't listen to him, but that's another story.

I decided to make Twinkie Cupcakes, a recipe he saw me looking at a couple of weeks ago. I also decided to serve it with frozen sliced and sweetened strawberries. It worked out perfectly! It was a wonderful dessert and I highly suggest making these delicious cupcakes! However, I suggest doubling the amount of filling it suggests making if you want to have enough to fill all the cupcakes... or at least I ran out just over halfway through... maybe I like too much filling ;).

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.