Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu: March 21-27

Last week was a crazy busy week! I did not keep track of what I ate for dinner as well as I have been and almost could not remember what we had two nights! Luckily it came back to me... If you want to know part of what kept my busy - it was the link on Saturday's meal.

This is the last full week of March, crazy to think about it! (I'm about to talk about my weight so if you want to avoid that topic you can skip this paragraph.) I am excited because so far I've lost 6 pounds this month! That is the most I've lost in a month so far. (January was 4 and February was 1 - although I actually lost 2 and gained 1 back... that month made me change my diet!) What is more exciting is that it has been 3 years since I was at my current weight! I have 3.5 lbs to go to reach my 2007 low and 6 lbs to go to get to my senior year in high school weight. However, I have 20 lbs to go to reach my lowest weight since high school - that was in 2005. I'll be excited to get to my high school weight though!

Now on to the menu:

Monday: Fettuccine Alfredo

Tuesday: Macho Nachos

Wednesday: Cheese Pizza

Thursday: Pepperoni Pizza

Friday: Spaghetti & Meatballs

Saturday: Board Game Dinner

Sunday: Leftovers

Meatball Sub won last week's vote and will be posted this Thursday. No Poll this week as there is only one new recipe - Macho Nachos. That recipe will be posted next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.