Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu: Jan 17-23

Some good news in our house this past week - my husband has finally gotten past the big problems he's been having with his Masters Thesis and the end is in sight... sort of. He still has to analyze and write up, but hopefully he'll be done with that by the end of February. Until he finishes writing I'll still be only posting menus and the Thursday recipe. I do want to post a great recipe for cooking with toddlers/children sometime this week though. Hopefully I'll get to take control of the computer long enough to edit those photos ;). On to our menu:

 Monday: Poppyseed Lettuce and Pasta Salad

Tuesday: Frozen Pizza (I added bacon and green pepper)

 
Wednesday: Turkey Veggie Soup

Thursday: Spinach Quesadillas

Friday: Taco Salad with Berry Smoothie
Saturday: Steak, Garlic Toast, and Asparagus Artichoke Soup
Sunday: Beef Fajitas

Don't forget to vote for the recipe you want to see next Thursday. This week I'll be posting the recipe for Wheat pancakes.

2 comments:

  1. Let's see, I think I'd like the beef fajitas! I'm partial to Mexican food myself. Hope you have a great weekend.
    -Gina-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks of that pasta salad :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.