Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu: July 19-25

This past week we had a pretty good menu. I really enjoyed what we ate... Friday I cheated and had Frozen Pizza so I could devote my time to making the crackers and dip for Saturday. Today's post is going to be short since we have family visiting and they just arrived.
Here's our menu:

Monday: Mexican Style Burritos (picture is of  Naked Burritos we had last year)

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken Salad (This is the chicken that inspired last Friday's Post)

Wednesday: Omelets

Thursday: Deli Sandwiches

Friday: Frozen Pizza

Saturday: 24x24 Dinner
 - recipe: Coconut Rice & Coconut Salmon

Sunday: Pork Chops and New Potatoes (thanks Mom!)

Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.