Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu: July 5-11

Happy Monday everybody! I hope you all had a great weekend. Since I seem to have writers block today (as evidenced that I've been staring at this screen for about 10 minutes), I'm just posting our menu:


Monday: Dutch Oven Chicken (recipe needs tweaked so it will not be in the poll this time.) and dutch oven pull aparts (I did not cut the biscuits in fourths for this recipe and I used 4 cans of biscuits instead of 3.)
Tuesday: Leftover Chicken

Wednesday: Deli Sandwiches

Thursday: Hamburgers

Friday: Hamburgers
Saturday: Chicken Fingers (Step by step photos)
Sunday: Stuffed Rolls (final photo only) - we had a deli sandwich stuffed bread roll and a broccoli & cheese stuffed roll. Both were delicious.

Vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.