Friday, July 16, 2010

Photo Books

Recently hubby and I ordered a photo book. Our son loves it, but then what kid wouldn't love reading a book that features pictures of themselves?
This is the front cover (actually there isn't as much empty space on the actual cover, I had to design it like this so it would turn out okay...
Isn't that such a cute smile?!
This photo makes me want to cry! It is so sad... I don't remember what he was crying about anymore.
This photo was taken when we went to the wildlife refuge to go birdwatching. His father was just out of the picture to the right...I was scared half to death that he would try to go between the stairs - we were about 2 flights up.
I took a few more pictures of this view. I wasn't panicking that he would fall! Nothing happened and he loves looking at his book. These are just a few of the pictures that we used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.