Monday, July 5, 2010

Menu: June 28-July 4


I hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend! I know I did, it was such a nice day yesterday - by nice I mean it was not hot! It was wonderful, we opened the windows and had a nice cool breeze blowing in. At one point it had sprinkled so the air was crisp and fresh.

Saturday night we had a pretty sunset, it was almost over by the time I thought about grabbing my camera, but here's the shot I got of it:
It was so beautiful! On another note, in the small town we live a few miles away from (the town is actually on the other side of those hills in the photo above) they have the fireworks on Saturday if the 4th is on Sunday. So on Saturday after this awesome sunset, we saw the tops of some fireworks over the hill. After the very last firework went off a shooting star shot across the sky. It was almost as if the heavens were saying, I'm going to have the last say in this! It was perfect.

Here's our Menu:

Monday: Salad

Tuesday: Tin Foil Dinners (sorry no picture...)
Wednesday: Basil & Feta Toastadas (Step by step photos)
Thursday: Grilled Steak & Salad (Steaks were marinated in Zesty Italian dressing and then grilled - delicious)
Friday: Pepperoni pizza & Pesto Spinach Pizza (step by step photos)
I also made a fruit pizza.

Saturday: Ate Out
Sunday: Grilled Hamburgers, Potato Wedges (Final Photo Only) and sliced peaches

Vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.