Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Menu: Feb 20-26

I decided this last week that if I had a laptop (nope, we don't have a laptop) my life would be incredibly easier... why? Well, because around the time I started blogging again, I went back to helping my mom again. I get to go spend time with my brother and sister while my mom gets to run errands and such. I get to take my son with me and there are just sometimes when having a laptop there would allow me to be able to get everything I need to done! However, this one little piece of technology has eluded me so far and will elude me for a while yet... but that is partly my fault! You see, I told my husband that if we were having a baby in July, we needed an Air Conditioner... so we're getting one installed this week! So any excess money we may have had to buy a laptop got sucked away into this little investment. However, I am certain that come this summer I'll be glad we have an Air Conditioner... especially when I'm as big as an elephant and extremely hot all the time.

This is the menu we had last week:

 Monday: French Onion Soup (It's been a while since I made it and I couldn't find my recipe so I totally botched this and added too much vinegar... Hubby could finish his bowl but I couldn't.)

Tuesday: Ate Out
Thursday: Taco Salad

Friday: Taco Salad
Saturday: Hoisin Chicken Bowl
Sunday: Meatloaf with Roasted Green Beans and Fingerling Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.