I can't believe it's almost Valentine's day! I don't have a new recipe, but I compiled a list of desserts that would be great for Valentine's day. I know I'll be making the Honey Truffles this week (I'll probably be trying a new variation - if it works, I'll be adding it to the list)!
Easy Death by Chocolate Cake - If you wanted to make this into a heart - follow instructions found here.
Fruit and Cream Wafers - These look better if the chocolate is grated over the cream and strawberries.
Honey Truffles (Variations include: Pecan Cheesecake, Cheesecake, Lemon, Peanut Butter & Jam, Cinnamon Spice, Pumpkin Pie)
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake - Perfect for any chocolate lover!
- ► 2012 (78)
- Menu: Feb 21-27
- Butter Parmesan Herb Pasta
- Menu: Feb 14-20
- Veggie Lasagna
- Tuesday Treats: Twinkie Cupcakes with Strawberries...
- Menu: Feb 7-13
- Foodless Friday: Heart Box
- Spinach Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Tuesday Treats: Valentine's Goodies
- Menu: Jan 31-Feb 6
- Foodless Friday: Recipe Index
- Poppyseed Chicken, Lettuce and Pasta Salad
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (208)