Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Treats: From other blogs

So I have found a few recipes from other blogs that I wanted to share with you... The first is from The Pioneer Woman (for the one or two of you that don't know her...) It is a recipe for Chocolate Molten Lava Cake. It is absolutely delicious! I made this a while ago and am working on a White Chocolate adaptation.

But doesn't this look delicious?

Honestly, this was SO GOOD!

You have to try it. I topped mine with vanilla ice-cream and used the Smuckers Magic Shell chocolate topping.

The next recipe I want to share with you is: Waffle Cones from Lovin' from the Oven. I love waffle cones, they are my favorite way to eat ice-cream. This recipe is very delicious (and a lot cheaper than going out for ice-cream!) Unfortunately when I made this recipe I did not take any pictures, but she has plenty on her site - check it out.

I will probably be sharing recipes like this each month due to my continuingly growing list of recipes that I NEED to try from other food blogs. I hope you enjoy these recipes! Next week I'll be sharing my holiday cookie recipe - this cookie is a must make for me every December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.