In an effort to try to eat more calories (lactating), while remaining healthy and having a quick and easy item to snack on, I have come up with Peanut Butter and Banana Bites. These are easy to make and can be eaten while nursing a baby, both are a plus! I really like peanut butter and bananas, but I really think the wheat germ adds to this simple snack.
What you'll need:
Peanut Butter (about 5 tsp)
wheat germ (about 1/2 tsp)
Slice the banana into coins, top with about a half a tsp of peanut butter per coin. Sprinkle wheat germ on top. I use about 1/16 tsp of wheat germ per coin.
Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (122)
- ► 2010 (208)
- Tuesday Treats: ChocOat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Meals - August 24-30
- May Be Foodless Friday: Happy Birthday Dennis!
- Banana Muffins
- Feta Chicken
- Tuesday Treats: Oreo Truffles
- Meals - August 17-23
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Camping...
- Tuna Sandwich (no mayo)
- Zucchini Boats or Stuffed Zucchini
- Tuesday Treats: Ooey Gooey Chocolaty Goodness or N...
- Meals - August 10-16
- Foodless Friday: Birds
- Think Thursday: Peanut Butter and Banana Bites
- Lemon-Herb Pork Loin Chops
- Poll Results
- Tuedsay Treats: Lime-Coconut cookies
- Meals - August 3-9, Changes with the new site
- May Be Foodless Friday: Happy Birthday Val!
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Minestrone Soup
- Stuffed Pork Loin
- Meals this past week 7/27-8/2
- ▼ August (24)