In an effort to try to eat more calories (lactating), while remaining healthy and having a quick and easy item to snack on, I have come up with Peanut Butter and Banana Bites. These are easy to make and can be eaten while nursing a baby, both are a plus! I really like peanut butter and bananas, but I really think the wheat germ adds to this simple snack.
What you'll need:
Peanut Butter (about 5 tsp)
wheat germ (about 1/2 tsp)
Slice the banana into coins, top with about a half a tsp of peanut butter per coin. Sprinkle wheat germ on top. I use about 1/16 tsp of wheat germ per coin.
Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (208)
- Tuesday Treats: ChocOat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Meals - August 24-30
- May Be Foodless Friday: Happy Birthday Dennis!
- Banana Muffins
- Feta Chicken
- Tuesday Treats: Oreo Truffles
- Meals - August 17-23
- May Be Foodless Friday: On Camping...
- Tuna Sandwich (no mayo)
- Zucchini Boats or Stuffed Zucchini
- Tuesday Treats: Ooey Gooey Chocolaty Goodness or N...
- Meals - August 10-16
- Foodless Friday: Birds
- Think Thursday: Peanut Butter and Banana Bites
- Lemon-Herb Pork Loin Chops
- Poll Results
- Tuedsay Treats: Lime-Coconut cookies
- Meals - August 3-9, Changes with the new site
- May Be Foodless Friday: Happy Birthday Val!
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Minestrone Soup
- Stuffed Pork Loin
- Meals this past week 7/27-8/2
- ▼ August (24)
I do not show third party ads. The items below are all my own ventures and you will be supporting me directly by any purchase made from the links below (I do not make revenue from impressions or clicks, only from actual purchases.)