Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu: Nov 15-21

It was a busy week last week, but even though it was I still managed to make a few good meals ;). Of course there are two days I didn't cook... I hope you all have a great week getting ready (and possibly traveling) for Thanksgiving. Today's post is short and sweet.

Here's our Menu:


Monday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza (made with left over casserole)
Wednesday: Ham, Baked Potatoes and Cheesy Sourdough bread

Thursday: Ate out
Friday: Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Maple Acorn Squash and English Muffins

Saturday: Frozen Pizza
Sunday: Spinach Pesto

Vote for which recipe you want to see next Thursday. (Due to this Thursday being Thanksgiving I'll be posting the recipe from last week [Potato, Ham & Cheddar Soup] on Friday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.