Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Menu: Nov 22-28

I can't believe it's Tuesday and I am just getting to posting the menu! It's been that crazy around here... we just caught up on dishes from losing our water Sunday Night. Our little area has a tank that provides water to us and sometimes when the person at the water company neglects checking on it, the tank runs out of water. Our house just happens to be the first house that the low water effects. Luckily we had water by yesterday morning.

This week's menu includes Thanksgiving, which in all the hassle of preparation I never did get a chance to take photos of the food! I will still include a few dishes (the dishes I made) in the poll and I'll remake them with pictures if they win... FYI I did not make the turkey, my mom cooked it in an outside roaster.

Here's our menu:

Monday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Tuesday: Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday: Taco Soup

Thursday:  Thanksgiving Meal - We had Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce, Twice Baked Potatoes, Candied Yams, and Rolls. We had our meal around 3:30 and then for 'dinner' we had pie. This is one of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions in my family! There were 12 total people (including my year and a half old son) and 11 pies. We had: 2 pumpkin, 2 apple, 2 cream cheese cherry, 2 coconut cream, a chocolate peanut butter, and two chocolate pies.

Friday: Leftovers ;)
Saturday: Leftovers ;)
Sunday: Thanksgiving Soup with Corn Pocket Rolls

Vote for which recipe you want to see next Thursday!  Chicken Fried Steak will be posted on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.