Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu: Nov 1-7

I'm amazed that I actually remembered the whole menu we had last week - I somehow forgot to write it down... so did hubby who is really good at helping me! We were both off our game last week!  It's been a crazy day so I'm going to get to the heart of the matter - here's the menu:

Menu:
Monday: Chicken Salad with Cheese Stuffed Sourdough Bread
Tuesday: Chicken Soup

Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie
Thursday: Chicken Pot Pie

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Thai Peanut Noodle Salad
 

Sunday: Thai Peanut Noodle Salad

Vote for the recipe you want to see next Thursday! Herb burgers won the last poll and I'll be posting that recipe on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. The chicken salad with cheese stuffed sourdough looks amazing!! ...and how did I miss a CHOCOLATE giveaway??! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.