Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu - May 3-9

This past week we finished off all of the extra Chinese Dumplings I made the week before! I also am getting into more of a Mexican cooking mood... I still have at least one more recipe that I want to try from that area of the world.
On another note, I hope all of you who are mothers (or are mothers to be) enjoyed your day yesterday! I had a pretty good day, I had fun with my son. We made banana cream pudding (from a box) together. He really enjoyed eating it:

I'm continuing my trial of putting a three letter code after each entry to let you all know if I have step by step (SBS) photo directions or if I have final photos only (FPO).  

Here's Our Menu: 

Monday: Chinese Dumplings (SBS)

Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (SBS) Recipe for Pizza Crust.

Wednesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza (SBS)

Thursday: Tostadas (FPO)

Friday: Tostadas (FPO)

Saturday: Had dinner at a Friend's House

Sunday: Roast with Wheat Rolls (FPO) and Lemony Carrots (I made this dinner for my mother)

Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday in the left hand column!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.