Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Goals

Here's my goals from this past week:

Sugar Intake Reduction - I did not count Mothers Day (it was a no guilt day for me) but I did pretty well for the rest of the week.

One New recipe per week - I made gorditas this week for the first time. Yum.

Exercise 3 times per week - Doing well with my 3 times, trying to shoot for 5 now. I did pretty well last week, I exercised every week day.

Read 1 good book per month - Reading Mary Poppins, it is interesting to read the book that inspired the movie after having seen the movie so many times.

How are your goals coming? Feel free to comment every week so we can help each other keep on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.