Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu: May 17-23

We had another great menu this past week. I honestly get hungry ever time I post these menus and pictures! I did somehow manage to forget to take pictures two nights this week! Most of the recipes only include final photos... only the pizza is step by step (for the pizza crust.) For those of you wondering about my diet, yes I can eat all the food below on eating plan - it is all about the portions. When we had tacos, I should have just done a taco salad because I had a cup of lettuce on it! Speaking of my diet, I have reached a great marker that I'll be telling you all on Wednesday with my goal report.

Here's my menu:

Final Photo Only (FPO) means I will only have a picture of the final product with the recipe.


Monday: Tacos (FPO)

Tuesday: Buttermilk Pancakes (FPO)

Wednesday: Fresh Salsa Pasta (FPO)

Thursday: Stir Fry (somehow I did not end up with a photo of this dish... It was just a basic stir fry with veggies and chicken served over rice.)

Friday: Beef Bacon Asparagus

Saturday: Beef Kabobs (somehow I ended up not getting any pictures of these - it was a hectic day.) When I make kabobs for my family I put all similar food on the same skewers instead of making them 'pretty' - I find they cook more evenly that way.

Sunday: Pizza - I made a veggie pizza with some vegetables we needed to use up - broccoli, bell pepper, tomato and I even added a veggie to the crust and hid an extra on in the spaghetti sauce. Turned out great!
Recipe for Pizza Crust.

Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday!
What did you have for dinner this past week? Anything you want to brag about?

3 comments:

  1. I voted! I think everything looks great, though. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know if i missed it or how to vote, but i'd love the pizza recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.