Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Goals

Here's my goals from this past week:

Sugar Intake Reduction -  I overindulged eating some cookies this week, but other than that I've done pretty well.

One New recipe per week - I made Chinese Dumplings for the first time this past week.

Exercise 3 times per week - I'm pretty much back into my pattern of 3 exercise videos per week - this week I'm trying to increase the videos to 5 times per week. I still need to do better with afternoon walks.

Read 1 good book per month - Haven't selected the book for this month, yet.

How are your goals coming? Feel free to comment every week so we can help each other keep on track!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Crystal! :) I've not been exercising much, unless you count digging some holes with the hubby (our ground has a lot of clay and shale).

    Going to the library today and am going to get a book. I love reading! I have been reading some books about different women from the Bible (fictional, but really good "Abigail" and "Aquilla and Pricilla") - by Lois Henderson.

    I need to get back into a good exercise program. Have an elliptical and a wii fit plus that I love. time just escapes me lately.

    My hubby and I started doing the point system by weight watchers (though we're not "official" members). So I've been eating A LOT less!

    I enjoy browsing your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals. Don't you get bored of doing the same exercise videos? I think variety is key.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.