Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Goals and accountability

I have found that since I'm reporting on my goals each week I've actually done pretty well (except for a couple of weeks...)  There is something about having to report each week that makes me actually want to meet my goals.

Sugar Intake Reduction -  I'm pretty much back in my target with sugar intake. It makes me happy! My latest thing I've done is to get a container to put 1 cup of ice cream in that I eat throughout the week and I love that I'm eating less but still enjoying it!

One New recipe per week - Today I'm making a new bread recipe...

Exercise 3 times per week - I've done exercise videos 2 times in the past week and went on 2 or 3 walks (I can't remember for sure...)

Read 1 good book per month - Reported about the book I read last week.

How are your goals coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.