Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu - March 29 - April 4

So this past week I've not been feeling too great... and I haven't cooked much, so I'm actually only going to post the three things I did make this week (basically the weekend)! Partly because I was so out of it that I really do not remember what we had at the beginning of the week and partly because I did not actually make it so it won't be part of the poll anyway.

I also just realized that I did not get to posting the crouton recipe this weekend, it will be here on Saturday - unless something unforeseen happens. I've been a little flaky lately - I don't think I've caught up on my sleep since being sick. That's my story! Talk about being flaky - I forgot to update the poll on the sidebar - it's now current.

So here was our weekend's Menu:

Friday: Quesadillas
We had Bacon and Shredded chicken quesadillas. Quesadillas and Pizza are wonderful ways to use leftover ingredients.

Saturday: BBQ Onion Burgers
These burgers were inspired by Real Mom Kitchen. I made a few changes, but that's pretty normal for me ;). They turned out wonderful!

Sunday: Easter Dinner
Ham, rolls, twice baked potatoes and carrot sticks. Simple, yet delicious!

Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday!

Also I'd love to hear what you had for dinner last week, even if it was just your favorite meal!

5 comments:

  1. I would've voted for the bacon quesadillas, but I bet I can figure out how to make those or something like them on my own... and I would LOVE to, believe me. I just said to my husband "Does the phrase 'bacon quesadillas' make your heart sing little songs?" and he said "Yeeeeesssss."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was pretty happy when I mentioned bacon and quesadilla... he added the chicken ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quesadilla sounds so yummy with the bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quesadillas sound really yummy with the bacon. Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am voting for bacon quesadillas; sounds delicous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.