Friday, April 30, 2010

Foodless Friday: Your Opinions

Today readers, I am asking for your opinions about this blog...

Are there any changes that you would like to see? Is there anything you'd like to see more of or less of on my blog?
More recipes?  More pictures? More complete menus? More or less of my day-to-day life? Tutorials of cooking basics (such as the best way to chop an onion, cut a pineapple, etc.)? Stop posting about my goals? Start a Q&A?

Or anything else, I'm sure you get the idea. I want this blog to be more of a conversation between us. I also want it to be helpful to you - if you can think of anything you'd like to see changed, please let me know through the comments, or by email if you would rather.  The floor is yours.

Have a Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. One idea is cooking tips. For example, I know you know a lot more about cooking meat and mixing flavors than I do--you could do some tips on that, or include things about making a menu, etc. I actually like hearing about your goals, because it helps me remember mine. Really, I think you do a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you do have a great blog! I look for recipes most of all, but it is your blog and if you want to put stuff about yourself and your own life, you should! Feeling like you have to censor yourself on your own blog for the sake of your readers is the worst.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.