Monday, October 12, 2009

Meals - October 5 - 11

This week we had a soupy menu... well we had soup for a few dinners at least. Fall does that to me. I love making soup in the fall (and winter.) I am really bummed though, because my taco soup pictures got lost (unless I was really spacing out on that day and did not take pictures - that was the day my little sister had a seizure, so I would believe it!! - she's fine.)

Our menu was:

Monday:
We had take out.

Tuesday:
Mini-Meat Loaves
Wednesday:
Taco Soup

Thursday:
Taco Soup

Friday:
Leftovers (meatloaves and soup)

Saturday:
We actually did not eat dinner because Hubby and I had a late lunch out after taking our son to Urgent care (he's fine.)

Sunday:
Broccoli-Cheddar Soup

Since this is being posted so late today, I'm going to let the poll run through Wednesday morning until 9 AM. Be sure to vote for which recipe you want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.