Friday, October 2, 2009

May Be Foodless Friday: Confessions of a Food Blogger

I have a confession to make... I read about 70 blogs regularly and add more as I find blogs that I enjoy. From these blogs I have over 100 recipes that I really want to try, and this is only from the the past 2 months! I may be able to make all these recipes, but I know that more will just keep coming! My problem is that I read a recipe that sounds delicious and I really want to make it, then the next day it happens all over again... Should I just admit that I will never get to all the recipes I want to make? Or should I try to organize myself to be able to make all these wonderful dishes? What do you all think?

Have a great weekend! (I'm making an overnight trip to see my sister-in law - 2 hours away - so comments will be moderated tomorrow afternoon, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.)

2 comments:

  1. I think you should organize them into sweet and savory first, and then pick one of each every time you need to cook.
    Hope you found some good recipes on my blog !

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.