Monday, October 26, 2009

Meals - October 19-25 - Poll is up now!

This week we had family visiting for my Grandmother's funeral. Monday and Tuesday neighbors brought over dinners for our family (trust me it was a lot of food for which we were grateful!) My whole family was here including my 4 nephews. They loved spending time with my son (the youngest nephew is just over 2 years old.) My grandma's funeral was on Wednesday and we had left over food from the family luncheon for dinner that night.

Thursday I made enough soup for the whole family (7 adults and 4 children) and then for 5 adults the next night, so it was a lot of soup. Sunday night it was back to just my parents, Hubby and me that were eating (my brother and sister do not eat the same diet as we do...) Life is starting to settle back down, but it is still a little crazy!

Here is the menu (not including Monday-Wednesday when we had food brought in):

Thursday:
Baked Potato Soup
Friday:
Baked Potato Soup

Saturday:
Hubby and I went out on a date. It was a nice little treat (except the food was not that great... we're living outside a town of just over 5500 people so I'm sure you can imagine!)

Sunday: Beef & Broccoli and Egg Drop Soup
Be sure to vote on which recipe you would like to see! Sorry I forgot to put the poll up when I posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.