Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu: Feb 28-Mar 6

I'm finally back down to where I was in September weight wise, as of this morning. I am hoping that I can stick with it and lose 10-20 pounds more. I'm really bad at sticking with diets though. I came to that realization this year...

In other news, my husband will have a draft of his Thesis by the end of this week if all goes well! It's been almost two years I've been waiting to be able to say that. Well, actually I've been waiting to say he's finished and has his degree, but I'll take what I can get. I still feel like celebrating, but I'm sure I'll feel more like celebrating when he has his diploma!

Here's our Menu: 
Monday: Chicken Fajitas

Tuesday: Ate Out

Wednesday: Pizza (it was going to be pepperoni, but it smelled funny so we had a veggie pizza - I used a whole pound of frozen spinach in the dough!)

Thursday: Lasagna

Friday: Leftover Lasagna

Saturday: French Bread Pizza (I was running late and used canned spaghetti sauce on french bread and topped with some of my pizza favorite toppings, this is a really easy and delicious meal.)

Sunday: Baked Ham, Herbed Broccoli, and Candied Sweet Potatoes

Vote for the recipe you want to see next Thursday. This week's winner was Feta and Cherry Tomato open omelet.

1 comment:

  1. You have one delicious menu!

    Great job, getting your weight back down and best wishes on continuing with the goal. I am still working on losing the baby fat and my youngest son is going to be 4 in a couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.