Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu: Sept 27 - Oct 3

This week has been interesting - my husband's thesis has been a roller coaster - one day we'd be thinking it would only be a week until he was finally analyzing his data, the next day due to complications it could seem like it would take months. Plus job searching has left us feeling that we'll never get the life we've imagined (basically not living in my parent's basement, having our own house, etc.)

Enough with the roller-coaster we're having in our personal life - I made it to Challenge 3 in Project Food Blog! I posted about my dinner party on Saturday. Voting opens today and I'd love for you all to keep supporting me by voting again :)! Half of the contestants are being eliminated in this challenge so I really could use all your votes. I know I don't tell you all enough but I really do appreciate all the support you have given me through this.

Here's our weekly menu:

Monday: Tacos

Tuesday: Mac & Cheese

Wednesday: My Mom made Meatball Stew (no picture)
 Thursday: Dinner Party (recipe to vote for: Crostinis)

Friday: Salmon & Steamed Veggies (I made the same dish as the night before but used syrup that wasn't maple - it tasted similar, a little sweeter... Nothing tastes quite like the real thing, but I'd say it was pretty good still.)

Saturday: Creamy Meatballs

Sunday: Chicken Fajita Pizza

Vote in the poll for which recipe you want to see on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.