Friday, October 29, 2010

Foodless Friday: Halloween

Sometimes I feel like a Halloween scrooge! I honestly do not get into this holiday, at all. I hate the dressing up, the gory food and the disgusting movies. I think I got it from my mother. What are your feelings about Halloween? This year we did let my son get dressed up for a congregational activity tonight and we decorated cookies, but I think for the rest of the weekend I am going to be a scrooge again.
 Look at my cute little frosting snitcher!
 Here's my cute little cowboy (we didn't get the boots though...)
All of our photos of this outfit are blurry - he wouldn't stand still, and he wouldn't keep the hat on! 

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I kind of like Halloween, although I'm not one of those people who it's their favourite holiday or anything. Primarily I just like candy, and any holiday where people are compelled to give it to me for free is a good one.

    I used to be really good at coming up with costumes - I guess I still am, but I never actually put them into action anymore.

    I grew up in an extremely kid-heavy neighbourhood - my mom still counts the trick-or-treaters they get and it's usually over 100 - so that may have been part of it. My mother-in-law, by contrast, can usually count her trick-or-treaters on one hand, and my husband is not a big Halloween person at all. He does watch horror movies all year round, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I can just imagine how much more fun halloween will be when we have kids :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.