Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu: August 16-22

So I'm still not over the cold/flu that I caught. I'm feeling better than I was a week ago which is a good thing, but still not up to par. I've used up all the tissues in my house and am resorting to using TP for tissues. If you really knew me, you'd know what a HUGE thing that is. I only buy tissues with lotion. I can't stand how rough everything else is. This week has been another crazy week!

Menu:

Monday: Broccoli Cheddar Soup


Tuesday: Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Wednesday: Dinner brought over by a friend

Thursday: Sandwiches (just plain lunch-meat sandwiches)

Friday: French Toast

Saturday: Taco Salad

Sunday: Roast, Mashed potatoes & Gravy, carrots

Vote for which recipe you want to see on Thursday! There are only two recipes: Taco Salad or a tutorial on how to make mashed potatoes and pan gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.