Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu: August 2-8

This past week my sister, her husband and four children were still visiting, they were gone a couple of days to visit some of her husband's family in the area as well. Tomorrow we're going to go visit my husband's family - all of his siblings but one are going to be there! (Have I ever mentioned that he had 7 siblings growing up? Now all but 2 of them are married so tons of relatives!)

Here was our menu from last week:

Monday: French Onion Soup
Tuesday: Pizza

Wednesday: Stuffed Zucchini
Thursday: Taco Soup

Friday: Hamburgers (grilled)

Saturday: Pulled Pork sandwiches (dinner after my nephew's baptism - his father's mother made them - YUM!)
Sunday: Campfire stew

No poll again this week as I'm on vacation! Next week I'll have a poll from the meals for this week and last week as well! I will also be celebrating my Blogiversary with a giveaway. You'll have to wait to see what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.