Sunday, September 18, 2011

Menu: Sept 12-18

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go... oh wait. It's more like the boxes are packed and EVERYWHERE...With just a few odds and ends left and probably some more I'll find when we're loading the truck, I feel pretty much ready to move. Tomorrow (Monday) we'll actually be signing at the closing! Then Tuesday it will be the frenzy of loading, driving and unloading. Wish us luck! With any luck I'll be back online to post the recipe on Thursday... if not, I'll be back whenever our internet is up and running!

Here's the menu:
 
Monday: Nectarine, Peach Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks, Grilled corn, Nectarine Lemonade, Pear Gorgonzola Spinach Salad
Tuesday: Ham Steaks, Cauliflower steaks
Wednesday: Grilled Hamburgers
 
Thursday: Asian BBQ Slow Cooker Chicken aka Really Good Stuff (sorry that the picture isn't actually cooked chicken, I missed getting a picture of the end product) w/rice, Scalloped sweet potatoes, grapes
Friday: Sweet Potato & Black Bean Salad with Fried Rice

Saturday: Sloppy Joes and cooked carrots (made by my mom)

Sunday: Roast with carrots and potatoes (made by my mom)

Vote for the recipe you want to see next Thursday. This Thursday (hopefully) I'll be posting BLT Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.