Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu: April 16-22 & Little Kitchen Winner

Happy Monday everybody. At least I'm hoping you're having a better Monday than I am! (Okay it's not horrible but I didn't get enough sleep so that makes it worse...) 

First, to announce the winner of Little Kitchen: 

Winner is comment #4 -
Hi Crystal --- I have been a follower of your blog for quite some time now --- and also a Facebook "friend". I have now joined you on Pinterest (fun!) and on Twitter as well. I would LOVE to be entered in your drawing!

Be sure to email me at crystalscozykitchen at gmail.com by Friday evening to claim your prize, or I'll be picking another winner.

Now on to the menu we had last week... unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the meals we had (except one!). I have a reason! I started potty training our son last Monday and to tell you the truth, some days simply getting a meal finished was all I had left in me for the day. Nobody ever told me that potty training was an absolutely exhausting task (and maybe it's partly because I'm pregnant?!?)! It also didn't help that my husband had to work 9-10 hours every day (M-F) last week.

Monday: Leftover Thai Chicken Cabbage

Tuesday: Broccoli Bacon Alfredo
Wednesday: Chicken Tostadas

Thursday: Black Bean Quesadillas

Friday: Ordered Pizza (yep I wasn't in any mood to cook!)
Saturday: Stuffed Shells

Sunday: Grilled Chicken with Brussels Sprouts & bacon, and BLT Pasta Salad

What did you have for dinner last week - anything fun or delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.