Friday, April 20, 2012

Baking From the Heart - Winner

I almost forgot to close the contest and announce a winner! Life has been crazy here this week - Hubby has been working tons and hasn't been home very much PLUS this is the week I decided to potty train my son. Yeah not the best timing with Hubby's work - but in my defense I did not know that he was going to be gone so much!

So to announce the winner: Comment #6 (as chose by Random.org, but no I did not get a screen shot, you'll just have to trust me on this one!) Oh and if you didn't win, there are still 2 more cookbook giveaway going on now (Here and here)!

Comment #6 is: 
I did the Facebook and Twitter, but it is probably not wise for me to get on Pinterest.

Congrats Elise - just email me at crystalscozykitchen at gmail.com to claim your prize. If it is not claimed by April 24th I'll announce a new winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.