Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Menu Catch-up

The past two weeks have been super busy... it started out with making cakes - my son's birthday cake, then 4 cheesecakes for our women's group dinner and ended with a weekend getaway for our little family. I am still not unpacked from our trip, but I feel like I am getting a bit more caught up and settled down! I wish I was caught up on unpacking, doing laundry and deciding what we're having for meals for the rest of this week...

Since I've been so busy living my life lately, I haven't posted any semblance of menu for a while... so I thought I'd share a bit of what we've had to eat in the past two weeks. It is not in any order, but just a random list of what we've eaten (that I can remember...)

* Chicken Cashew Stir Fry

* Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps

* Tostadas

* Broccoli Chicken Alfredo

* PB & honey sandwiches

* Grilled Cheese

Plus we ate out a few times while on our family vacation. This weekend I'll be back to my usual meal planning mode :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.