Monday, June 27, 2011

June 20-26

This week started out at my in-law's house. We loved being able to visit them, even though we were only there for 3 days. We left before I had finished unpacking from our previous trip and I am just feeling like I'm getting settled down again. I also don't want to take a trip for a LONG time! I am really not a travel-loving person. True story, I'd rather stay home than go to exotic places - especially if it involves flying... after our last flight earlier this month, I don't want to fly again! However, I do love how short it makes cross country trips.

Here's our menu:

Monday: Teryaki Bowls (I made this while there, but it is an elusive dish that I still have never taken photos of... however I would make it again and be sure to take pictures if it wins the poll ;).

Tuesday: Chicken Fingers (made with crushed cornflakes instead of bread crumbs)

Wednesday: We were traveling and I don't remember what we ate

Thursday: Salad and watermelon

Friday: Omelets with Blueberry Muffins (muffins made with only honey as a sweetener, including the crumb topping!)
 
Saturday: Broiled Salmon with raspberry vinaigrette and salad (My son actually said, "this is good fish", while eating it! However he wouldn't eat it the next night - go figure!)
 
Sunday: Veggie Pasta Salad (My son helped me make this, however he snitched cheese at every chance he got!)

Vote for the recipe you want to see next Thursday! I'm going to be posting the pasta and bean salad this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.