Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu: June 13-19

It's been a while since I've posted a menu here and as it would figure, I haven't been in a habit of taking pictures of every meal each night, so I missed most nights (luckily I have some pictures of items made in the archives)!

Monday: Salad with leftover grilled pork/chicken (plain green salad)

Tuesday: Banana Bread (new version made with cheesecake pudding - YUM!), Scrambled eggs, and green salad

Wednesday: Sloppy Joes (step by step photos from scratch)

Thursday: Pancakes (made by my husband - yum!)

Friday: Pasta and Vegetable Salad (Step by step pictures will be taken if this wins ;)

Saturday: Ate out with Friends   

Sunday: Family dinner

I've decided to try using comments instead of a poll, so just leave me a comment about the recipe you want to see next Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. That pasta-and-vegetable salad sounds interesting - it's got my vote!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.