Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu: Nov 29- Dec 5

 We had a pretty good menu this past week (Monday was an exception...) Tuesday I bought two pre-seasoned roaster chickens that were reduced for quick sell. I cooked both and used them for dinner for 3 nights. I also just realized that we have steak in the freezer downstairs! It happens when you get a part of a cow. I'm not use to having anything but ground beef (except on special occasions!) So we're probably going to be having dishes involving steaks more (as you can see by this week's menu.)

Here's our menu: 
Monday: Frozen Pizza

Tuesday: Roasted Chicken (with salad)
 
Wednesday: Leftover Chicken & Breakfast Potatoes
 
Thursday: Mediterranean Pasta (with chicken)
 
Friday: Sirloin Steak with Mushrooms and Onions
 
Saturday: Delicious Chicken Skillet

Sunday: Swiss Steak (Made by my mom)

Be sure to vote for the recipe you want to see on Thursday! Twice Baked Potatoes won the last poll and will be posted on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.