Thursday, January 3, 2013

The only constant is change

I'm sure you've all heard the old adage - "The only constant is change." Well I certainly feel that applies to my blog. I started this blog when my oldest son was not quite 5 months old. He'll be turning 4 in a few months! When I started this blog, I was still adjusting to being a stay at home mom and the only thing I felt I could blog about was cooking - since I knew how to do that ;). 






My first recipe with a picture - Strawberry & Blackberry Smoothies
I'm glad at least my photography has changed for the better ;).


Since starting this blog, my life has taken paths I never knew existed for me (so I'd never seen because they weren't at all what I'd planned for my future!) It has been a crazy 3.5 years... I know in part this blog has kept me sane for various reasons! I know for certain that this blog has kept me making new things instead of getting caught in a rut. 

I feel that my life has changed a bit since I started this blog and although I still feel like I can cook and blog about it, I feel there are other things that I can blog about as well (I've already blogged a bit about PCOS for instance.) I am changing the feel of this blog a bit - it's still going to have food and recipes on it, but it will have other tidbits as well. Basically whatever I feel like sharing. I hope you'll want to keep reading this new conglomeration of posts. If so, pull up a chair and join me in my virtual kitchen for a chat about pretty much anything!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've decided to post "some of everything." :) It can still be, as you say, like chatting in your virtual kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.