Saturday, December 10, 2011

Life is crazy!

I've been avoiding writing this post because I don't want to admit to myself that I am not keeping up with my life lately. True story. I in fact have not taken pictures of how to make Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts. And I wanted to have it posted 2 days ago. 
Due to my hectic life right now, I'm taking a blogging break until 2012. Sounds so far away, but it's really only 3 weeks! Starting in the new year, I'll be posting the Parmesan Chicken recipe as well as the Beef Fajita recipe. Plus I will be giving away a few cookbooks. 
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you in 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.