Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Computer is still down...

Just to let you all know that my computer is still in the repair shop... 
It goes a little like this, they were suppose to let us know Monday or Tuesday what was wrong with it. We called yesterday and they said there were just getting to it and they would call us today... They never called and their number was busy for 2 hours this afternoon. I'm currently using a super slow computer at the local library to post this... Hopefully we'll hear from them soon. I'm not very happy with the business, but since we now live rural, it was the only place within 30 miles.
I hope your week has gone better than mine! Hopefully my next post will be saying that we have a working computer back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below. Because I want this space on the internet to be a happy space, any rude or degrading comments will not be published.